Invitation To The 5th Edition Of The Agribusiness Congress East Africa__29th to 30th November 2017
The Grain Council of Uganda (TGCU) with support from Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) - Alliance for Commodity Trade in East and Southern Africa (ACTESA) and Uganda National Farmers Federation (UNFFE) have partnered with Spintelligent to host the upcoming 5 th Edition of the Annual Agribusiness Congress East Africa, scheduled for 29-30 November 2017 at the National Crop Resources Research Institute (NaCCRI), Namulonge.
This year’s two day Agribusiness Congress East Africa moves away from the city centre to NaCRRI, Namulonge where it will be held alongside an outdoor exhibition to provide an opportunity for both public and private sectors to come together on one platform and benefit from the following:
- Live technology demonstrations presented by global industry experts
- Case studies and valuable insights on the key topics currently driving the agriculture and agribusiness debate.
- Discussions aimed at making agribusinesses profitable and decreasing post-harvest losses amidst the challenges posed by climate change.
- Engagements with industry experts on access to finance, investment and technical aspects that enhance value addition and improve inter-regional trade.
A total of 600 well-chosen progressive UNFFE Farmers and representatives are expected to attend the exhibition. Transport will be provided for 300 persons on the 29 th of November and another 300 on the 30 th of November from agreed points across the country to the exhibition and back to the agreed drop-off points.
Who Should Attend The Exhibition?
- Small scale to emerging commercial farmers
- Farm owners and Farm Managers
- Dealers, distributers and importers
- Industry advisors and business development managers
- Academics: Youth in agriculture
- Agripreneurs and agronomists
- Associations and trade organisations
- Contractors and project developers
- Service providers
Download a PDF of the Show Program here
Official duraation of the show is 09:00am - 03:45pm.
- CEO UNFFE: Mwendya Augustine
- Mob: +256 772 616 926
- Email: email@example.com
- Peter Kisambira
- Uganda National Farmers Federation (UNFFE)
- Mob: +256 704 602 035
- Mob: +256 772 602 035